StrikeLabs – Senior Software Engineer | Scala/Java Developer
Feb. 2016 – Present
- Creation of a content-rich platform that combines Data Visualization & Graphical Analysis to provide a modern and interactive experience for users, taking a new approach on how interesting and relevant topics are presented.
- Development of a REST API that handles concurrent requests and delivers the core data content to a broad range of sub-systems using Scala, Java, Play Framework, PostgreSQL and ScalikeJDBC.
- Link: www.strikelabs.co
Insly – Software Developer
Tallinn, Estonia. Dec. 2014 – Feb. 2016
- Creation of new modules and features for insurance brokers from Lloyd’s UK and several countries across the world during growth stages of the company.
- Detect and fix bugs in the Insly Core platform.
- Link: www.insly.com
Dana Connect – Software Developer
Caracas, Venezuela. May. 2013 – Jan. 2014
- Created web and mobile micro-portals for Telefónica Movistar, and developed integration tasks with both SMS and e-mail campaigns.
- Improved the digital documents Dana systems by targeting several bugs as a System Tester and increased efficiency in e-mail campaigns for the banking and retail sectors in more than 20%.
- Developed a reports module for Eurobuilding’s Loyalty Club using PHP, MySQL, ExtJs and YAML.
- Link: www.danaconnect.com
- MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- GNU/Linux (Debian, Ubuntu).
- Java EE, AJAX, JSON, XML, XSLT, REST.